Friday, May 31, 2013

Amsterdam 2013!!!! Amsterdam tattoo Convention

I choose english for being the common language of the humans!

Playlist for the moment: http://grooveshark.com/#!/playlist/Do+Momento/87115672

So I'm back again!!!!!!

So fucking happy. Ik ben blij!!!!!


So straight to pictures:


Today, going with Halil to the convention, we crossed downtown with a LOT of people, a nice sun light (i brought in the bag from brazil :PPP ) we found this small car for two people. there's another we found later that is so small it rides with bikes along the bike lane.




CONVENTION!!! AAAH AAAH!!! Awesome stuff everywhere! It was a really nice friday



cara, se eu tivesse uma tattoo foda como essa eu ia sentir mto orgulho de posar assim na mesa "Yeah, I know it's awesome, just look at it" hahahah




Damn You lack of zoom!!!! This guy's head is awesome with a mandala around the ear!


And this tattooer's hair cut!!! AWESOME.

You have no idea how cheap this is in Euro.

This awesomeness was already bought!!






Just there, looking awesome







Just look at that child's hair!!!!

And this dude's!!!

Emilia, just there being awesome.



Robert Hernandez just there being awesome:


THAT NECK is like... any better word than awesome? ahhaeh



This is ALL THE COLORS IN THE WORLD from COPIC MARKERS.

AND Only this weekend, if you buy from this shop through the internet, you get a 50 Euros discount on this AWESOME A3 sized smart light table. And you can buy all the copics without shipping fee!




I found Hanna Cowan's tattooed client!!!


I saw part of the making of this AWESOME PIECE.

And then we saw the same, but smaller car that Halil told me you don't need a license to use!!! It feels so charming and confortable.



Amsterdam RAI

Stickers:



Hot chocolate for 2,80 euros. With REAL CHOCOLATE. at Abraxas


I looove skulls. I'm so chubby for this T's


my room at Halil's house is SO AWESOME.





I'm a convention rat. A designer, I mean...







Were did all my money go?:

Dragonfly tattoo machine I'm dying to use!!







livrooooos! sabe porque que eu volto? minha biblioteca toda ficou na casa do pai.








And one awesome printing from Tim Beijsens:



I need to adjust my jetlag. Tomorrow is wake up early e enjoy this AWESOME WEATHER. hawehuwaheuahe no, really, i love Amsterdam in so many ways I can't describe. Curitiba, now, getting cold, is still warmer then this summer getting hot! If it doesn't rain, it's hot in the sun and cold with every blow of wind! Like the wind comes straight from the north pole (and it does). We went for a walk in the park, and human, everything here is so flat, that it had rained a day before, and in a part of the park created a swamp. Along with having canals all over, the city is so urbanistic awesome and full of little crazy houses, sculptures, parks, old and new awesome buildings, history, museums, ... !!!

Ik ben heel blij!!! :DD

1 comment:

Thiago grossmann said...

Hey!!
Inveja de você, mentira é saudades mesmo hahaha.
Que material irado que você comprou! Semana que vem quero ver ao vivo! Bjosss